I Valloni In Imperia, Italy

I Valloni



I Valloni

I ValloniI ValloniI Valloni


I Valloni


I Valloni - I Valloni is a popular choice amongst travelers in Imperia, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, family room, BBQ facilities, laundry service, are at hand. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with air conditioning, heating, balcony/terrace, television LCD/plasma screen, satellite/cable TV. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including garden. Convenience and comfort makes I Valloni the perfect choice for your stay in Imperia.

Hotel Name I Valloni
Addressline Via Diaz 25
City Imperia
Zip Code 18100
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 7.98092 - 43.872341
Continent Europe


I Valloni


I Valloni Video





I Valloni


You Might Also Like:
  • Hotel Platon In Athens, Greece
  • The Falcon In Blackpool, United Kingdom
  • Agriturismo Casale La Palombara In Cerreto Di Spoleto, Italy
  • B&B Luxe Kamers Noord-Zuid In Zonhoven, Belgium
  • Villa De Mama In Phuket, Thailand
  • Doubletree by Hilton Kusadasi Hotel In Kusadasi, Turkey
  • Country Garden Phoenix Hotel,Huiyang In Huizhou, China
  • Unver Hotel In Adana, Turkey
  • Khalifa Suites Hotel & Apartment In Kota Bharu, Malaysia
  • Matsumoto Ryokan In Kyoto, Japan
  • Hotel Diego de Almagro Chillan In Chillan, Chile
  • Suites Ripoll Alameda In Cordoba, Mexico
  • Eliot Hotel In Newquay, United Kingdom
  • Ao Thong Beach Bungalows In Khao Lak, Thailand
  • Country Woods Inn In Glen Rose (TX), United States

  • Related: I Valloni In Imperia, Italy