I AM HAPPY In Chiang Mai, Thailand

I AM HAPPY



I AM HAPPY

I AM HAPPYI AM HAPPYI AM HAPPY


I AM HAPPY


I AM HAPPY - Located in Old City, Charcoa House & Cozy Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Chiang Mai. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Charcoa House & Cozy Hotel. Television LCD/plasma screen, internet access wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk can be found in selected guestrooms. Take a break from a long day and make use of massage. Charcoa House & Cozy Hotel is an excellent choice from which to explore Chiang Mai or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Hotel Name I AM HAPPY
Addressline 4 Soi .1 Sripoom Road T.Sripoom A.Muang
City Chiang Mai
Zip Code 50200
Country Thailand
Longitude - Latitude 98.992094 - 18.79452
Continent Asia


I AM HAPPY


I AM HAPPY Video





I AM HAPPY


You Might Also Like:
  • Hospederia Ruta de Lorca In Alfacar, Spain
  • Lido Star Beach In Rhodes, Greece
  • La Razetta In Bastia, France
  • The Bivou Lijiang Hotel In Lijiang, China
  • Hilton San Louis Potosi In San Luis Potosi, Mexico
  • Related: I AM HAPPY In Chiang Mai, Thailand